1. Make cake batter according to box instructions, and bake in cupcake pan.
1. Cream softened cannabis butter with mixer until smooth and fluffy.
2. Gradually add sugar to butter with mixer on low setting. Mix in vanilla extract.
3. Pour milk into sugar mixture, and beat on high setting for 3-4 minutes.
4. Smooth frosting onto cooled cupcakes.
5. Place one vanilla wafer in the center of each cupcake.
6. Place bacon candy next to wafer.
Recipe yields 1 dozen 29mg THC cupcakes.
Cannabis creative, educator and consultant.