1. Preheat oven to 250F/120C degrees.
2. Line a baking tray with foil, then place a rack on the foil. Spray the rack with oil spray.
3. Place wings in a large bowl, add baking powder and salt, then toss to coat evenly.
4. Place the wings on the baking tray in a single layer with the skin side up.
5. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Increase the oven temperature to 425F/220C degrees. Bake for another 40 minutes.
7. Remove baking tray from the oven and let it stand for 5 minutes.
1. Combine cannabis butter, hot sauce, worcestershire sauce, vinegar and spices in a saucepan over medium
heat. Allow to simmer until sauce begins to bubble.
2. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Place cooked chicken in a bowl and toss in sauce to fully coat.
Each wing is approximately 10mg THC; total sauce batch is 350mg THC
Cannabis Chef, Educator & Brand Consultant