1. Combine the fruit gelatin and water in a medium saucepan, then add the corn syrup with heat on low,
2. In a small bowl mix the unflavored gelatin with the lemonade and tincture, and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
3. Add the gelatins together, and cook over low heat for 5-7 minutes. Whisk constantly and get the sides of
4. Using a syringe, pour the mixture into silicon molds and refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. Remove the candies from the molds, and toss each candy with a bit of sugar or serve plain.
100mg THC per batch of gummies. (ex. my mold of 24 made 4mg THC gummies)
Cannabis creative, educator and consultant.