1. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat cannabis oil.
2. Season salmon all over with salt and pepper. When oil is hot, add salmon and cook for 6 minutes. Flip over
and cook 2 minutes more. Transfer to a pan and keep warm in 170 degree oven.
3. Reduce heat to medium and add butter. When butter has melted, stir in garlic and cook about 1 minute.
4. Add cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes, then add spinach and cook until
spinach is wilted.
5. Stir in heavy cream, Parmesan and basil and bring mixture to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and simmer
about 3 minutes.
6. Return salmon back to skillet and simmer for 3 minutes more.
Approx. 22mg THC per serving.
Cannabis Chef, Educator & Brand Consultant