1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees, and spray jumbo muffin pan or ramekins with baking spray.
2. Microwave butters and chocolate for 1 minute or until butter is melted, then stir until all chocolate is
3. Stir in the sugar until well blended, then whisk in eggs, yolk and vanilla extract.
4. Gently fold in flour, and scoop 1/4 C batter into pan cups.
5. Bake 10-13 minutes, until sides are firm and centers are soft.
6. Let stand for 1 minute, then invert onto a cookie sheet (if using muffin pan).
Approx. 29mg per serving; makes 6.
Cannabis creative, educator and consultant.