1. In a skillet, pour oil over medium heat.
2. Cook onion and garlic in oil until softened.
3. Stir in broccoli, and cover with lid for 5 minutes.
4. Stir cooked broccoli, broth and cheese cubes in a slow cooker, mixing in milk last.
5. Cook on high setting for 1 hour.
6. In a small bowl, stir cornstarch into water until dissolved. Stir into soup; cook, stirring frequently, until thick.
This recipe yields approx 29mg THC per serving (12- 1 cup servings).
Cannabis creative, educator and consultant.