I created this recipe specifically with migraine sufferers in mind. I have personally been affected by chronic migraine for over a decade with symptom onset occurring when I was pregnant with my daughter. I infused this particular recipe with the Redd Cross strain of cannabis as it is great for pain, as well as nausea, which I sadly also suffer from during migraine attacks. The recipe is made with the herbal powerhouse, turmeric, which is a great anti-inflammatory food if taken at about 1-2 teaspoons a day.
1. Bake fries in 450 degree oven for 15 minutes
2. Place cannabis butter and flour in pot on medium heat until well blended, then add onions, bouillon, water
3. Cook gravy mixture on low heat for 3-5 minutes or until thickened.
4. Separate fries into 4 portions, and place in au gratin dishes.
5. Top fries with 4oz of pulled pork, then ladle about 1/4 cup of gravy on top.
6. Finally, place a slice of cheese on top of the gravy.
7. Bake for 10 minutes on 400 degrees.
GRAVY IS APPROX. 22mg THC PER 1/4 CUP
APPROX. 3-5mg THC PER POP (6-10 pops depending on mold size)
Approx. 29mg THC per serving.
Cannabis Chef, Educator & Brand Consultant