1. Make cake batter according to box instructions, and bake in cupcake pan.
1. Cream softened cannabis butter with mixer until smooth and fluffy.
2. Gradually add sugar to butter with mixer on low setting. Mix in vanilla extract.
3. Pour milk into sugar mixture, and beat on high setting for 3-4 minutes.
4. Smooth frosting onto cooled cupcakes.
5. Place one vanilla wafer in the center of each cupcake.
6. Place bacon candy next to wafer.
Recipe yields 1 dozen 29mg THC cupcakes.
1. Preheat oven to 250F/120C degrees.
2. Line a baking tray with foil, then place a rack on the foil. Spray the rack with oil spray.
3. Place wings in a large bowl, add baking powder and salt, then toss to coat evenly.
4. Place the wings on the baking tray in a single layer with the skin side up.
5. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Increase the oven temperature to 425F/220C degrees. Bake for another 40 minutes.
7. Remove baking tray from the oven and let it stand for 5 minutes.
1. Combine cannabis butter, hot sauce, worcestershire sauce, vinegar and spices in a saucepan over medium
heat. Allow to simmer until sauce begins to bubble.
2. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Place cooked chicken in a bowl and toss in sauce to fully coat.
Each wing is approximately 10mg THC; total sauce batch is 350mg THC
1. Combine the fruit gelatin and water in a medium saucepan, then add the corn syrup with heat on low,
2. In a small bowl mix the unflavored gelatin with the lemonade and tincture, and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
3. Add the gelatins together, and cook over low heat for 5-7 minutes. Whisk constantly and get the sides of
4. Using a syringe, pour the mixture into silicon molds and refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. Remove the candies from the molds, and toss each candy with a bit of sugar or serve plain.
100mg THC per batch of gummies. (ex. my mold of 24 made 4mg THC gummies)
1. In a skillet, pour oil over medium heat.
2. Cook onion and garlic in oil until softened.
3. Stir in broccoli, and cover with lid for 5 minutes.
4. Stir cooked broccoli, broth and cheese cubes in a slow cooker, mixing in milk last.
5. Cook on high setting for 1 hour.
6. In a small bowl, stir cornstarch into water until dissolved. Stir into soup; cook, stirring frequently, until thick.
This recipe yields approx 29mg THC per serving (12- 1 cup servings).
Cannabis creative, educator and consultant.