Now that we're in the heat of summer, I always like to eat lighter foods that are easy to prepare ahead of time. I also love a good pasta salad for a family BBQ. I hope you you enjoy this one!
This serves 4-6, and the approximate dosage will be 16-25mg THC per serving.
Serves 4: Approx. 25mg THC per Serving
Approx 15mg THC per piece.
Approx. 22mg THC per tablespoon of dressing.
APPROX 20mg CBD per SERVING (9PC)
I created this recipe specifically with migraine sufferers in mind. I have personally been affected by chronic migraine for over a decade with symptom onset occurring when I was pregnant with my daughter. I infused this particular recipe with the Redd Cross strain of cannabis as it is great for pain, as well as nausea, which I sadly also suffer from during migraine attacks. The recipe is made with the herbal powerhouse, turmeric, which is a great anti-inflammatory food if taken at about 1-2 teaspoons a day.
1. Bake fries in 450 degree oven for 15 minutes
2. Place cannabis butter and flour in pot on medium heat until well blended, then add onions, bouillon, water
3. Cook gravy mixture on low heat for 3-5 minutes or until thickened.
4. Separate fries into 4 portions, and place in au gratin dishes.
5. Top fries with 4oz of pulled pork, then ladle about 1/4 cup of gravy on top.
6. Finally, place a slice of cheese on top of the gravy.
7. Bake for 10 minutes on 400 degrees.
GRAVY IS APPROX. 22mg THC PER 1/4 CUP
APPROX. 3-5mg THC PER POP (6-10 pops depending on mold size)
Approx. 29mg THC per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees, and spray jumbo muffin pan or ramekins with baking spray.
2. Microwave butters and chocolate for 1 minute or until butter is melted, then stir until all chocolate is
3. Stir in the sugar until well blended, then whisk in eggs, yolk and vanilla extract.
4. Gently fold in flour, and scoop 1/4 C batter into pan cups.
5. Bake 10-13 minutes, until sides are firm and centers are soft.
6. Let stand for 1 minute, then invert onto a cookie sheet (if using muffin pan).
Approx. 29mg per serving; makes 6.
1. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat cannabis oil.
2. Season salmon all over with salt and pepper. When oil is hot, add salmon and cook for 6 minutes. Flip over
and cook 2 minutes more. Transfer to a pan and keep warm in 170 degree oven.
3. Reduce heat to medium and add butter. When butter has melted, stir in garlic and cook about 1 minute.
4. Add cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes, then add spinach and cook until
spinach is wilted.
5. Stir in heavy cream, Parmesan and basil and bring mixture to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and simmer
about 3 minutes.
6. Return salmon back to skillet and simmer for 3 minutes more.
Approx. 22mg THC per serving.